CHECK-IN TIME: - AFTER 4 P.M
CHECKOUT: - 10 A.M.
NO Early Check-in or late checkout. (Unless by prior arrangement)
Unauthorised early/late check-in will incur a fee of $100 per hour which will be payable to local management company.
This is a NON SMOKING property.
This also applies to smoking on the pool deck or in the front porch.
PETS /SERVICE ANIMALS/EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMALS are NOT permitted in rental villa under any circumstances due to allergy restrictions.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests is limited to twelve (12) persons (10 adults).
MINIMUM STAY – This property requires a seven (7) night minimum stay.
INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen & towel setup. Facilities fees are included in the rental rate.
NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the Villa, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property.
Beach Towels are only to be used for the Pool/Jacuzzi. Bathroom towels that are used for the pool will incur an additional cleaning fee.
A security deposit of £150.00 is required. This must be received with the final payment.
The deposit is fully refundable within 14 days of departure, provided the house rules below AND further information contained within the hospitality section have been adhered to.
- No damage is done to property, its contents or the pool area furnishings and equipment beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to illegal activity, pets, collection of rents, unpaid road tolls or Services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in rubbish bin, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
- The oven and BBQ must be properly cleaned upon departure (If not charges will apply).
- All doors must be locked and Alarm set whenever the property is unoccupied for insurance reasons.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged. Colour run linens will be charged for.
- NO early arrival or late departure.
- The Air Conditioning and Pool/Spa thermostats are pre-set to avoid guests damaging the systems they MUST NOT be altered. In the event that any of the systems are damaged by guests the full repair cost which can be thousands of $ will be charged to the guests.
- In Order to protect the Air Conditioning Unit from damage and to enable the unit to work properly, doors and windows should NOT be left open (the system will shut down if doors are left open).
- To prevent unwanted pests from entering the villa the doors should NOT be left open. If pest control needs to be called by the management company due to doors being left open, the guests will be charged the call out & treatment fee.
- Parties and/or events which include other guests who are not staying at the villa are not allowed.
- No Guests are allowed to stay other than the reservation party. (unless prior arrangements are made with the management company).
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
Guests who are evicted from the property will receive NO refund.
If required it is recommended that this is paid for in advance at the time of booking. It can also be paid for on arrival, however please bear in mind that due to the size of the pool it can take up to 48 hrs to reach temperature.
If the pool heat is requested upon arrival it will be arranged at the property managers convenience, and payable on request in local currency.
**POOL & SPA HEAT DURING WINTER MONTHS**
As the winter weather in Florida can be unpredictable in the event that guests are unable to use the pool & spa due to outside temperatures beyond our control. NO refund will be given for pool & spa heat.
Parking is limited to three (3) vehicles. Vehicles are to be
parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road and grass is not permitted.
Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner/renter.
OUTSIDE POOL AREA
SPA – No unaccompanied children under the age of 12 permitted in the spa at any time. When using the spa, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
POOL- Children should be supervised by a responsible adult at all times, a safety barrier is provided.
NOISE- It is a community request that the pool is not used after 10pm.
We also ask that in order to prevent disruption to residents, noise is kept to a minimum on the deck area between the hours of 10pm and 8am.
DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper down the toilets. (But not too much)
No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the toilet system, you could be charged damages of up to two hundred pounds ($250).
A property management team is on call 24 hours a day to help with any queries or problems that may occur during your stay.
Any problems or breakages should be reported to the management company immediately and during the stay in order for them to be addressed at the time, NOT upon returning home.
The full damage deposit will be retained if breakages / damages are not reported and subsequently discovered by the property management following departure.
Booking deposits are non refundable.
Refunds will only be made if extenuating circumstances cause the cancellation.
The refund will be made in full if cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival if the dates are subsequently rebooked.
Examples of Extenuating circumstances:
- Bereavement of member of party or close relative.
- Critical illness of member of party or close relative.
- Accidental injury which prevents travel to the villa (to be endorsed by travel company).
- Financial hardship such as redundancy/bankruptcy.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN TO GUESTS WHO SIMPLY CHANGE THEIR MINDS.
MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS
Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
Date changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made less than 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and reservation deposit. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
Date changes to a different month/year will be charged /refunded in accordance with the relevant rental rate.
Any booking obtained under false pretence will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
False bookings discovered after check in will result in eviction with no refund.
Rates subject to change 6-month notice.
Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
The Homeowners assume NO responsibility for illness, injury or damage to personal property, that may occur to guests while on or off the premises.
Guest details are required in case of state of emergency for accountability purposes.
Guests will NOT be allowed to check in if the booking form has not been received by the property owner.
The property managers will not enter the property without first contacting the guests unless in the case of an emergency.
The property management company have absolute authority from the Home Owners to evict any guests who they deem to be acting inappropriately or disrespecting the property, surrounding area and community facilities.
The Home Owners can confirm that the property is not currently for sale.
The Home owners assume that all guests have obtained adequate holiday insurance prior to arrival.